This marketing policy (hereinafter also referred to as the Policy) establishes the requirements for marketing materials promoting and advertising the services and information services of X-systems & services PC provided through the website https://xoffers.one, as well as the procedure for posting such materials on the Internet.
In this document, the persons promoting and advertising services X-systems & services PC are hereinafter referred to as "Partners" (individuals or legal entities). X-systems & services PC is hereinafter referred to as the "Company".
This marketing policy is an integral part of the User agreement.
1. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1.1. The Partner's advertising materials should only advertise the services provided by the Company.
1.2. All advertising materials promoting the branded applications and web pages (hosted under the vfxalert.com and xsignals.one domain names) shall be reliable, which implies such a balance when communicating information about the Company's services to potential customers when users can evaluate not only the benefits of using the vfxAlert and Xsignals services but also the risks associated with this use.
1.3. Advertising materials shall give the user the understanding that knowledge, time, and experience are needed to achieve income, that there is always a risk of losing part / all the invested capital. And also that the achievement of income depends on many factors.
1.4. When mentioning the percentage of profitability in advertising materials, when using the vfxAlert or Xsignals service, the Partner shall place in a link to the appropriate source of this information the materials.
1.5. It is prohibited to depict and/or mention in the advertising material the following:
- functionality that is missing in the software and on the site of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service, as well as services not provided by the Company;
- living or dead famous and public persons (such as actors, artists, athletes, football players, monarchs and their family members, parliamentarians, politicians, government officials, etc.) without separate explicit permissions;
- war, political, social and racial conflicts, political processes (for example, election);
- any illegal activity;
- discrimination based on race, gender, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- religious figures of all religions, such as Jesus Christ, Buddha, priests, monks, rabbis, etc.;
- any religious signs, symbols, pictograms;
- adult, erotic or explicit content;
- weapons or armed people;
- alcoholic beverages or the context of drinking alcoholic beverages;
- underage children and disabled persons.
- poverty and poor people, including in comparison with the advantages that can be obtained from trading using the vfxAlert or Xsignals service;
- food to show the vfxAlert or Xsignals service as a source of livelihood;
- any promises of a luxurious rich life as a result of trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service;
- guarantees of profit;
- trading strategies with such characteristics as "win-win", "winning with 100% guaranty", etc .;
- fictitious specific indicators of income in any currency, such as “earn $ 10,000 per day, € 500 per hour, 100 rubles per minute”, etc. It is acceptable to use advertising materials indicating specific figures of profitability with the clause "Before" (for example, "earn MAKE TO € 500 per week").
- promises of profit or a specific percentage of profit (for example, "income 110%"). However, you can use messages of the form "possible yield up to 100%, but there are risks of capital loss";
- statements misleading users that trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service is a low-risk investment;
- statements such as: “everybody makes money”, “it is very easy and/or exciting to make money” and other phrases similar in meaning;
- such calls as: "win/make money", "work from home", "get income" "and other phrases similar in meaning in the context of replacing the main place of work with trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service;
- calling users to quit their main job or any hint that trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service without experience and special training can be the main source of livelihood;
- guarantees that trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service leads to success, lifestyle changes, financial freedom, or any other unreasonable benefits for users;
- images of money (banknotes and coins) as a result of trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service. At the same time, it is possible to use them as an image of an asset for investment.
- children and motherhood, in the context that the vfxAlert or Xsignals service is a source of funds to support children;
- trading with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service as a source of funds for treatment and health maintenance.
1.6. It is not recommended to use such absolute expressions as "easiest", "most simple", "most profitable" and other similar words and phrases.
1.7. Advertising materials shall not infringe the intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights of any third party.
1.8. All images used in advertising materials shall be legal and not violate people's privacy rights. The rights to use images, looks and photographs of people shall be legally acquired.
1.9. It is prohibited to mention the names, images, and symbols of other brands in a negative connotation when promoting the vfxAlert or Xsignals service. It is also prohibited to compare the vfxAlert or Xsignals service with competitors in advertising or display other similar services in a negative way.
1.10. Partners shall not pretend to be company employees when communicating with users of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service.
1.11. Partners offering trading strategies to users (including instructions for opening and/or closing trades) shall separately and explicitly inform the user that profitability from the proposed strategy and/or trading signals is not guaranteed.
1.12. It is prohibited to urge users to borrow money or receive credits to trade with the vfxAlert or Xsignals service.
1.13. Partners shall clearly identify themselves, as well as the advertising platforms and tools used for users, as a partner of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service, but not as an official representative of the Company.
1.14. It is prohibited to create and advertise applications, the names of which are consonant with the official name of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service or are its erroneous spelling.
1.15. Partners can refer or promise only those bonuses that are relevant and available to users of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service during the time of advertisement’s publication.
2. SPECIAL RULES
2.1. Partners shall identify their site/blog for visitors as an unofficial site of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service. This shall be indicated explicitly in a font no smaller than the main font of the page.
2.2. It is prohibited to copy publications from the official pages/groups/communities of the Company.
2.3. Partners have the right to use official publications only using the "repost" function.
2.4. It is prohibited to imitate the work of technical and customer support of the Company.
2.5. When promoting the vfxAlert or Xsignals service via Partner profiles on social media, in the "About me" section, Partners shall tell about their activities as a partner of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service and the information services offered to users.
2.6. The vfxAlert or Xsignals Partners' social media pages shall not contain political or religious content.
3. RULES OF PUBLISHING
3.1. Advertising materials shall not be published on sites or mobile applications containing the following content:
- content that may provoke/induce or that is considered to provoke/incite violence, crime, racial or ethnic hatred;
- advertising or selling weapons;
- content aimed at children.
3.2. It is prohibited to depict cryptocurrency symbols or mention cryptocurrency payment systems in advertising materials (texts of advertisements/banners/videos/landing pages).
3.3. All advertising which promotes the vfxAlert or Xsignals service shall be targeted at an age group of 18+.
3.4. Partners shall not use promotional materials containing expletives and text with grammatical, punctuation, and lexical errors.
3.5. Partners shall not use promo materials containing comparisons of quality of life "before" and "after" usage of the vfxAlert or Xsignals service.