Affiliate program agreement
1. This Affiliate Agreement (hereinafter also referred to as the Agreement) defines the conditions according to which X-systems & services PC (hereinafter also referred to as the Company) pays a partner remuneration to the Users of the site https://xoffers.one (hereinafter referred to as the Partner) for the provision of services to attract new clients.
2. The terms of the Agreement are accepted by the Partner unconditionally without further discussion. The Partner undertakes to strictly and rigorously comply with all the terms of this Agreement.
By registering in the Company's Affiliate Program on the website https://xoffers.one (hereinafter referred to as the Site) and gaining access to the Company's service, the Partner confirms that he understands and accepts all the terms of the Agreement.
3. To participate in the Affiliate Program, the Partner shall be of legal age (at least 18 years old). If the age of majority in the country or territory of the Partner's residence occurs at the age of over 18 (Eighteen) years, you can participate in the Affiliate program only after reaching the corresponding age of majority. By accepting this Agreement, the Partner confirms and guarantees that he has reached the age of majority in accordance with the above.
The Company has the right to require the documentary confirmation of the Partner’s age. Also, in order to exclude the unlawful actions of the third parties to comply with the requirement of the current legislation and indications of controlling authorities, the Company has the right to request from the Partner the photo with the passport (spread with the photo) in hand or another document as evidence that proves Partner’s identity.
4. The Company's site contains reference and analytical information about speculative trading in the binary options markets. The company is not a broker and does not provide a terminal for trading, does not accept transactions or bets. The site is not regulated by any financial or regulatory authority.
5. The Partner undertakes to spread information about the services (including in the form of advertising materials) provided by the Company, and the Company undertakes to pay the Partner remuneration on the terms set forth in this Partnership Agreement.
6. When spreading the information about the services of the Company, the Partner undertakes to comply with the provisions of this Agreement and all instructions, recommendations, and indications received from the representatives of the Company.
7. The amount of the Partner's remuneration, which the Company pays to the Partner for attracting clients, is differentiated and is calculated as a percentage of the amounts actually credited to the Company's account from the clients attracted by the Partner. The specific amount of the partner's remuneration is indicated in the Partner's personal account on the site https://xoffers.one.
8. The settlement period is one calendar month. The affiliate income is paid two times a month.
9. The Payout of the partner’s remuneration is effectuated via the electronic wallets (YooMoney, Qiwi, WebMoney, PayPal, Payeer, etc.).
Also, the cryptocurrencies may be used as a form of payment (Bitcoin and others.), if this does not contradict the legislation.
Payments of the Partner's remuneration are made by the Company to the Partner by any of the payment methods offered by the Company, at the option of the Partner.
Partner chooses the specific payment method in his personal account on the website https://xoffers.one.
The obligations of the Company to pay the partner remuneration are considered fully performed from the moment the funds are debited from the Company's account.
10. The Partner undertakes to provide the Company with the bank or other details necessary for the payment of the Partner's remuneration (payment details). The Partner unconditionally agrees with the use of any payment method by the Company, and this consent is confirmed by the provision of the relevant Payment Details.
The Partner acknowledges and agrees that the Company fully relies on the specified Payment Details and considers them reliable and accurate. Payments actually made by the Company to the Affiliate using any payment method based on the Payment Details represent the full and unambiguous fulfillment of the Company's obligations in relation to the payment of any Affiliate commission.
11. The partner independently pays commissions of payment systems, as well as other costs associated with the payment of partner remuneration.
12. Claims of the Partner regarding the lost profits are not accepted for consideration. Also, the Company does not pay compensation for moral damage.
13. In case of a dispute, the Partner has the right to send a claim to the Company by email to [email protected] The term for consideration of the Partner's claim is no more than 30 calendar days.
14. In addition to the envisaged dispute settlement procedure, the Partner has the right to apply to the court in accordance with the mandatory pre-trial dispute resolution procedure. The pre-trial dispute resolution procedure is considered completed if: a) the form and content of the claim meet the requirements of the Affiliate Agreement. b) The claim is sent to the registered address of the Company. c) The Partner has confirmation of receipt of the claim by the Company. d) The term for responding to the claim has expired. The term for responding to a claim is 60 (sixty) calendar days from the date of receipt of the claim by the Company.
15. As part of the implementation of this Agreement, the Company provides the Partner with a personal referral link, which is used during the attraction of customers through social media, personal invitations to trading for potential customers, creating advertisements in Yandex and Google, placing advertising banners on its website, etc.
16. In case of any disputes, the Company reserves the right to fully or partially block the registration of new customers attracted by the Partner, restrict access to the Partner section and take any other actions at its discretion to resolve these disputes or until the Parties reach an interim agreement.
17. As part of the implementation of this Agreement, the Company provides the Partner with advertising materials that are available in the personal account on the site https://xoffers.one.
18. This Affiliate Agreement comes into force from the date on which the Affiliate declares that he accepts it on the registration page. The Agreement remains in force until the moment of withdrawal from it.
19. The Company may withdraw from the Affiliate Agreement at any time, for any reason or without it, by sending a written notification to the Partner in the personal account on the website https://xoffers.one.